Free Workshop: Estate Planning and You
What keeps you up at night?
• When my kids are ready to go college, will I be?
• As my wealth grows, will it be aligned with my expectations?
• When I'm ready to retire, will I be able to?
• Do I want to do business with my kids?
• Do I really need a will?
• What are the common life insurance mistakes?
• Is my overall plan everything I want it to be?
• Where do I start?
Tahoe Forest Health System Foundation is hosting a free workshop, “Estate Planning and You,”
Tuesday, March 5, from 4:00 to 5:30 PM, in Tahoe Forest Hospital’s Eskridge Conference Room.
Here is an opportunity to ask questions and get solid answers from a panel of local experts. With so much on your mind, wouldn't it be reassuring to know that professional guidance is available to help address these and other very real concerns?
Reserve your space now – seating limited.
Contact Martha Simon at 582-6329 or email@example.com.